Thursday, March 31, 2011

License!!!

I got my license two days ago!!!!!! I am so pysched! I never thought it would happen, but it did and now I am an officially legal driver :) First off, I got to leave school early because the latest appointment was at 2 pm. So I chose the noon appointment lol. I was so nervous though, mostly about parallel parking. But it turns out that I do know how to do that haha! I passed easily, I don't even know what I was so worried about. My parents have a car ready for me too, but they just wont give it to me until summer which if you ask me is a little dumb....but oh well. The only down side is that the picture is quite hideous, and I didn't even put on make up that day. So :( Gross. Maybe I'll "accidently" lose it and have to get another one. hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment