Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My to-do list

I've got so much going on this week! And instead of being organized and getting ready for it all, I'm simply waiting for it all to pass by. I mean the days will come whether I'm ready or not. So, this is my attempt to organize it all.

Today (Tuesday), I have to babysit at 6:30! I'm going out to dinner earlier, though, because both of my sisters are in Florida for spring break (yes I'm jealous), and it's our only chance to go out before they get back. It'll just be my parents and me. The biggest loser is on tonight at 8....but I can't watch it because I'll be babysitting. On top of all that I've got homework!

On Wednesday, I might be getting my license!!!!!!!!!! I'm not gonna complain about this one!! But I'm going to church at 6:30 because this Wednesday is Ash Wednesday (a holy day). After mass, I have to help at the Stapling Party (preparation for the upcoming mission trip).

Thursday..well I actually don't think much of anything is going on. I'll have to do something about that.

Friday, I've got my band practice after school. Then studying all night for the SAT on Saturday morning.

Got my 7 mile run on Saturday..not looking forward to it. Gotta say it'll be interesting though, I'm dragging my boyfriend along with me. Haha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment