Thursday, March 10, 2011

Today

I took a mental health day yesterday. Slept all day, took a bubble bath, did a green facial, (couldn't do my nails bc it was ash Wednesday), caught up on homework, scrap booked, sewed, and much more!

I had a wonderful day, it was much needed. It was beneficial, though, because today I was happier and less tired as a result to all the sleep and relaxation from the day before!

Sometimes, you just need a break in the middle of the week, because hey, tomorrow is Friday and that is good enough news to keep me going!!!

Ya know that "To-Do" list I wrote a couple days ago.....ya, well none of that actually happened. I guess I was wrong. Things wont happen unless you take the initiative. I mean the days went by, but I got nothing done. I think that's okay though, sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment