Saturday, April 9, 2011

Spring Break!!!!! WV 2011

I went to West Virginia over spring break with my church youth group. :) We went there for Habitat for Humanity to build houses!!! It was so much fun and I don't even almost regret going there instead of somewhere like Florida. Everyone goes to FL. Boring and uncreative. haha just kiddin. But anyways, I learned how to cut 2 by 6's with a saw (which was quite scary- at first), and I layed down plywood for the roof. I'm not scared of heights so I was all good. We all climbed a mountain too and that was really fun! It was actually kindof embarassing haha, because on the mountain hike, I was watching my feet (cos that's just something you have to do to make sure you dont roll an ankle or step on a frog) and I hit my head on a tree. Haha, it's funny now, but it was definetly not funny then. I love every single person that went on the trip too! There were 45 students and 15 adults. The mission trip was faith based which made it that much better. :) Looking forward to next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment