Friday, March 11, 2011

I just cant think of anything.

I finished my book last week, and I've been trying to decide what to read now. I read some books regarding violence, survival, family issues, love, dogs, and much more. and now I'm a little stuck on. Maybe I'll stop by the library tomorrow and pick the first book I see. Or the first cover that I like, ha ha. I do that sometimes, although just because the cover is cute, doesn't mean they're good at writing. (no offense to bad authors).

My sister got me a book for Christmas. I never read it. I don't even remember what it was called. I wish I had it now so I had something to read. Except I lost it, I think. I wish I knew where it was. ha ha I'd ask her to help me find it, but then she would know that I never knew where it was in the first place.

Life sucks sometimes. Or maybe God just makes it seem like it sucks so that when things go right, we actually notice how good life is. That's just my theory, and I hope it's true because I'd be really sad if I found out that this life is just a joke, and that we are all struggling through this mess for nothing. For that reason, I'm really looking forward to heaven, because everyone is nice there. (hopefully, anyways).

The definition of a friend (according to wikipedia) is...a cooperative/supportive relationship. Isn't it funny when friends don't cooperate or support? What would they be called at that point? I suppose not everyone can fit the place. And I guess that's okay, cos we can't all be awesome. But maybe some people just forget the definition sometimes, but once they remember they'll go back to that. Or maybe it won't matter by then. Ya, I don't think it matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment