Monday, March 21, 2011

So busy!

I had no time to read my book of poetry today, because I was so busy with everything going on. I did read Frankenstein, for my other English class. That book is one of the very few assigned books in high school that I've actually read lol.

So, the reason why my day was so busy is because first of all, I had to drive all the way to Coldwater to get a dumb paper signed for my license. (Too bad I still don't have that) And then I had to run errands for my sister until I had my Psychology class at USF!!!! I was 15 minutes late.... haha. Oh well, though. And it turns out, that she hadn't even started class yet so it worked out.

I've got lots of homework to do yet, so I'm off. And besides, tomorrow's not any less busy!
Yay to the suckiest Monday. Congratulations.

No comments:

Post a Comment