Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Easter is such a happy day!!! The best day of the year some people would say. :)
My sister's and I stopped believing in the Easter Bunny and Santa Clause way back when I was in first grade and they were in 3rd and 4th. Still, my mother puts out an Easter basket from the "easter bunny" every year. It makes me smile haha. But she is very concerned with health so the easter bunny doesn't bring candy to our house. Just nail polish, and bookmarks and a really nice bracelet. I actually really like the bracelet.

We went to mass at 9:30 am. It was really nice! Every one was wearing bright colors and dresses and it felt like spring! Then after mass we went home and cooked lunch and Jeffrey and his family came over. We played cards while we waited for lunch to be ready. All the adults talked and Jeff and Molly played canasta against me, Nick (Jeffs brother), Renato (Jeffs room- mate) and Brittany (my sister). Ironically, the bigger team lost. Oh well.

Anyways, HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment