Saturday, April 16, 2011

Yearbook- Allyson Braithwaite Condie pg. 100-150

Chapter 12 is Julis Reid. She is now best friends with Michaela. Michaela calls her Jewls which is weird for me because I used to call my friend Juls. I still do sometimes. This whole chapter is about the Morman faith. Who would've thought--in the Homestead library. So anyways, Julie asks her mom if she can get baptised into the church but her mom says no. Bummer.
Chapter 13 Andrea Beckett decides she needs to begin peer tutoring in order to complete the requirement of community service for her interview application. She was forced to do training with David Sherman( which she did not mind) and afterwards the two of them went for a run. Maybe they'll end up together. This book is so annoyingly predictable.
Chapter 14 David Sherman AGAIN! jeez. like every other chapter. So he's making reference to Star Wars and Yoda. I have no idea what he's talking about. He asks Andrea on a date and she agrees. They're planning on going to his sisters ballett recital and then dinner. Seems like a kindof awkward first date. Oh well.
Chapter 15.. Michaela Choi. She gets broken up with by Ethan Beckett. He tells her that he feels they are getting too close and too serious so he wants a break. I actually can relate because that's why I broke up with my boyfriend last year. I'm not saying it's not a coward move. It is. But Ethan was scared of getting hurt. So Michaela is confused right. One day the team is on a run. Turns out she'd been running on a stress fracture and suddenly falls with a broken leg. Broken leg and a broken heart. OUCH.

No comments:

Post a Comment