Sunday, February 20, 2011

To the Love that Lost Me

I wrote this.  It has alot of meaning, but only one person would understand it, probably.  And if that one person does ever read it, and wants it to change, then maybe doors can be re-opened.  I would so happily open those doors.    

The papers fly from the dusted book
its spine broken and collapsed.
The papers fall as does my hope,
from the looks of it I'll never cope.

Some yellow thread tore at the seam.
Thread intended to forever stay put.
Whoever once stitched those sad little lines,
seems to have wasted much of their precious time.

Sure, this is rough, and yes, people are mean..
and to me, that song will always say 16.
Trust was lost-simply because you lied.
If you were Abigail, then I'm the one that cried. 

Some hearts were broken-ones that weren't meant to be.
Some were broken by someone purposely-well, that'd be me.
Your heart break was clearly self imposed.
Sorry Love, but from now on my door is closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment