Monday, January 31, 2011

My Favorite Website!!

My favorite website is called Gives Me Hope.  It's a site where you can go to and either post about something or someone that gives you hope, or you can simply read through all the other posts.  The site is so sweet and inspiring that I've spent hours reading all the posts made by all the other people like me.  An example of a post that I really liked was...

While I was at work, a dust storm blew through my town and covered my car in a thick coating of dirt.

When I got off and went to my car, I saw a homeless man with a bottle of windex and paper towels cleaning my windows. I asked him why and he smiled and told me, "Your car should be as pretty as you."
That old man GMH.

I've never actually posted anything on the site, I just find it amazing to read and be inspired by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment