Monday, April 25, 2011

USF

I went to my Saint Francis class tonight. Everything is really winding down. The final is next Monday and I'm flipping out man. I gotta do some major studying! Tonight, a couple people had to finish up their presentations. (I did mine two weeks ago and it was stellar if I say so myself). And we also had to take some evaluation of the professor. She was really nice so I put a 5 for everything. lol. Honestly, I'm so glad I took that class-especially as a junior. I feel quite accomplished hehe. Now, I'm rather lucky because the final isn't accumlulative so it's only over 4 chapters. Unlucky in the sense that each chapter is 40 pages long. But hey who's complainin? Not me. But ya this whole weekend, I'ma be studying. After I get home from work.

No comments:

Post a Comment