Sunday, February 27, 2011

Biaggis

My boyfriend took me out to dinner last night and it was really sweet :) We got all dressed up because technically this was our Valentines date, but something came up and we couldn't go then. I wore my red dress and he wore a suit and he got me a dozen roses and had the waiter give them to me, which was cute. I'd never been there before, but it's really expensive. It's good, though. I feel really lucky to be with such a good guy like him!! He probably wont ever read this...haha, that's alright.

The place was packed though, and even though we were on time for our reservation, we still had to wait. But, because of that, I was late getting home...I went past my curfew. Haha, it was all good though, and he even stayed for a while after that and we all played cards.

Probably the best night in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment